It’s ‘National Smile Month’ so get those smiley faces ready!
Did you know that smiling is good for you?
• make you feel happy
• make other people like and trust you more
• make you look better
• help keep you calm
• make other people smile and feel happy too
Interesting fact – You use fewer muscles to smile than you do to frown (43 to frown, 17 to smile). So, go on, turn that frown upside down!
So let’s think about ways we can celebrate National Smile Month.
• try to make someone smile every day
• take the two-minute challenge at home, every time you brush your teeth
• eat less sugary foods and drink sugar-free drinks for a whole month
• take a ‘smile selfie’ and send it to your teacher on Dojo
I would like you to have a think about what makes you smile? Then share your ideas with your families. Do the same things make you all smile?
Stay safe and keep on smiling.
Mrs Cartledge x