ClassDojo is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use to build close-knit communities by sharing what’s being learned in both the classroom and home through photos, videos, and messages.
At Flanderwell Primary, the partnership between home and school is always takes high priority. As a school, we are always looking for ways to improve our communication and increase the opportunities for sharing of resources. Earlier this year, we introduced ClassDojo to enable us to make quick and effective contact with all our families during the period of lock-down. We found it to be an excellent means of keeping in touch with families and fostering an all important sense of community, even when everyone had to stay at home.
Sign-up to ClassDojo is quick and easy. If you haven’t already signed up, please contact school. We will invite you via a special code or by email. Once you are logged in, you will be able to receive a range of information from class teachers and leaders.
To safeguard our children and staff, there are a few rules to adhere to:
- For any urgent messages, please make contact through the school office.
- Please follow our school policies when communicating with staff.
- Any safeguarding concerns will be dealt with in line with the school safeguarding policy.
Directions on how to access the site:
- Download the ClassDojo app
- Open the app and tap ‘Parent’ to create a parent account.
- Enter name, email and create a password.
- Tap ‘Add child (+) and use the code that you have been given.
Once you have added your child’s code, you will be able to see the full class overview page.
Mr Adam Cornes